Air Quality Management Division
News & Events
- Our Current Air Quality
- 2014 Washoe County Wood Stove Exchange Program
- Sole Source of Heat Declaration
- National Weather Service - Reno Webcam
- Electric Vehicle Charging Map
- January AQI Summary
- Burn Permit Request Form (February 14 – 28, 2015)
- For daily air quality information call 775-785-4110
The Air Quality Management Division implements clean air solutions that protect the quality of life for the citizens of Reno, Sparks, and Washoe County through community partnerships along with programs and services such as air monitoring, permitting and enforcement, planning, and public education.
The Washoe County Health District Air Quality Management Division through its programs is responsible for controlling sources of air pollution and assuring compliance with federal, state, and local environmental laws governing air quality.