Internet Explorer 9 and Up and Windows 8
If you are unable to click in any boxes or the fields are greyed out, you may need to set your Compatibility View Setting to allow for the job opportunities page. Or if you are using Windows 8, your Internet Explorer is in the Start Menu and also on the “Desktop”. The Desktop IE is similar to the older version but different from to the Tile version and these directions will work best with the Desktop version.
- Go to Tools on your menu bar. (If you do not see the menu bar, press “Alt” on your keyboard and it will appear)
- Choose “Compatibility View Settings”
- Then add washoecounty.us to the list
- Click “Close”
- Shut down (turn off) your computer.
- Re-open http://careers.washoecounty.us
If you are still unable to view the page, there may be other issues, please see Help and Recruitment FAQs for additional information.
Thank you for visiting the
Website. Washoe County HR