Even our weeds are gorgeous!
Even our weeds are gorgeous!

Do I need a Health Permit to sell Cottage Foods?
No, but you need to be registered with the Washoe County Health District to sell in Washoe County. To sell in other Nevada Counties you must be registered with the Health Authority which has jurisdiction in that area.

Carson City Health and Human Services
(775) 887-2190, www.gethealthycarsoncity.org

Southern Nevada Health District
(702) 759-0588, www.southernnevadahealthdistrict.org

All other rural areas - Nevada Department of Health and Humans Services
(775) 687-7550 http://health.nv.gov/BFHS_EHS.htm