For Immediate Release
Reno, Nevada. Feb. 13, 2014. Most Washoe County offices will be closed Monday, Feb. 17 due to the Presidents’ Day holiday. The following will be closed on those days:
• Administrative offices at the Washoe County Complex on Ninth Street in Reno
• Washoe County Senior Services facilities
• The Washoe County District Court
• The Washoe County District Attorney’s Office
• Sparks Justice Court
• Reno Justice Court
• All Washoe County Libraries will be closed Monday, Feb. 17. The following libraries will also be closed Tuesday, Feb. 18: Duncan/Traner, Incline Village, North Valleys, Northwest, Senior Center, Sierra View, South Valleys & Sparks. Please visit http://www.washoecounty.us/library/ to place a hold, renew a checkout, download eBooks, research databases and more.
The following will be open:
• The Washoe County Sheriff’s Office reception and front desk area.
• The office of the County Clerk at the Washoe County Complex on Ninth Street and Wells Avenue in Reno will remain open throughout the holiday from 8 a.m. to midnight for the issuance of marriage licenses, fictitious firm name and notary bond filings, as well as to accept property tax payments for the Treasurer’s Office.