For Immediate Release
Reno, Nevada. Sept. 24, 2014. Washoe County Treasurer, Tammi Davis, would like to remind property owners that Monday, Oct. 6 is the due date for the second installment of 2014/15 property taxes. Payments will be accepted without penalty through Oct. 16.
Online: www.washoecounty.us/treas , Click on “View or Pay Taxes”
- No fee for online e-check payments.
- Credit Card payments have an associated fee charged by the payment vendor.
In Person: County Treasurer's Office - 1001 E. Ninth St, Suite D140
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m.to 5 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday: Closed
- Cash, Check, Money Orders
Payments can also be made during and after normal business hours at the County Clerk’s Office – 1001 E. Ninth St, Bldg A
Monday – Friday: 5 p.m. – midnight
- Saturday – Sunday and Holidays: 8 a.m. – midnight
- Checks, Money Orders, or Exact-Change Cash only.
By Mail: Washoe County Treasurer
P O Box 30039
Reno NV 89520
Always include your Parcel Number (PIN) on any form of payment.
For additional information, please visit www.washoecounty.us/treas or call (775) 328-2510.