For Immediate Release
Reno. Nevada. Oct. 30, 2014. Most Washoe County administrative offices will be closed in observance of Nevada Day, Friday, Oct. 31.
The following will be closed:
- Administrative offices at the Washoe County Complex on Ninth Street in Reno.
- Washoe County Senior Services and the congregate meal sites
- All Washoe County libraries will be closed Friday, Oct. 31. The downtown Reno and Spanish Springs libraries will be closed Thursday, Oct. 30, as well. Please go to http://www.washoecountylibrary.us/ to place a hold, renew a checkout, download eBooks, research databases and more.
- The Washoe County District Court.
- The Washoe County District Attorney’s Office.
- Regional Animal Services Shelter Operations and Office will be closed but field operations will continue as normal.
The following will be open:
- The Washoe County Sheriff’s Office reception/front desk.
- The office of the County Clerk at the Washoe County Complex on Ninth Street and Wells Avenue in Reno will remain open throughout the holiday from 8 a.m. to midnight for the issuance of marriage licenses, fictitious firm names and notary bond filings, as well as property tax payments for the Treasurer’s Office.