View of the Reno Sparks night skyline from Rancho San Rafael Regional Park
View of the Reno Sparks night skyline from Rancho San Rafael Regional Park

Sign up for the County's email subscription service

County Home => Manager's Office => CAB Home Page => West Truckee Meadows CAB

Citizen Advisory Boards
West Truckee Meadows (WTM CAB)

The West Truckee Meadows Citizen Advisory Board meetings are held on the 2nd Monday in the months of:
(March, June, September, and November) at 6:00 p.m. at the
Roy Gomm Elementary School located at 4000 Mayberry Drive, Reno, Nevada.

Stay in Touch: Interested activities in your area visit "What's Happening in My Community"

Send your comments and concerns to the West Truckee Meadows CAB (see note below)

Membership Roster

CAB Boundary Map


Agenda Items marked with:
*   = Notice of Possible Quorum
** = Meeting Cancelled or no quorum
++ = Special CAB Meeting 




2015 Agendas: *Jan 13 *Jan 29 Mar 9

2015 Minutes:

2014 Agendas:  Mar 10  *Mar 31  *Apr 8  June 9 Sept 8 *Nov 6 Nov 10

2014 Minutes: Mar 10  June 9 Sept 8 Nov 10

2013 AgendasSep 9  Nov 4

2013 MinutesSep 9  Nov 4








West Truckee Meadows CAB Program Contact:

Sarah Tone
Office of the County Manager
Constituent Services
775.328.2721 -- Fax: 775.328.2037


NOTE: Be advised that communications, including emails, sent out to one or more of the members of a public body, including a cab, are informational only and are not to be discussed by any member of the public body with any other member of the public body except during a duly agendized public meeting.
This includes discussion of any kind, such as by email, telephone, fax, or in person. Nor are they to be responded to or forwarded by any member of the public body to any other member of the public body. Failure to abide by these restrictions could result in a violation of the open meeting law's rules concerning deliberation, action, and discussion amongst members of a public body. Penalties for violation of the open meeting law can include criminal prosecution.
If you have any questions concerning your ability to discuss any information you receive regarding matters within the jurisdiction of the public body of which you are a member, it is always best to seek the advice of legal counsel first.