The Historic Bowers Mansion is located within Bowers Mansion Regional Park at 4005 Old U.S. 395 North, North Washoe Valley. Tour back in time to Nevada's Heyday and see how Comstock millionaires Eilley and Sandy Bowers lived the posh life in Washoe Valley. Picnic, swim and play on the grounds as every generation of visitors have done since the Victorian era.
2014 Bowers Mansion Tours
Tours will be available every Saturday and Sunday until September 28th. Tours are 30 minutes; beginning at the top of the hour, every hour, from 10:00am thru 4:00pm.
Adults (ages 18-61) - $8
Seniors (ages 62+) - $5
Children (ages 6-17) - $5
Children ages 5 and under are free.
Tours are also available for groups of 10 or more people, please call (775) 849-0201 to make arrangements.
- Bowers Mansion Pool
- Individual picnic sites and reservable group picnic areas (call 775-823-6501 to reserve)
- Children's playgrounds
- Hiking trail to the Bowers family grave site
Please note that dogs are not allowed at Bowers Mansion Regional Park, with the exception of service dogs.
Bowers Mansion - Curator Tammy Buzick at firstname.lastname@example.org, (775) 849-0201
Bowers Mansion Regional Park - Park Ranger Bryan Harrower at (775) 849-1825
Bowers Mansion Pool - (775) 849-0644
- Take I-580 South towards Carson City
- Take Old US 395 Exit 50
- Turn right (south) onto Old US Highway 395 for 1.4 miles
From Carson City
- Take I-580 North towards Reno
- Take East Lake Blvd Exit 44
- Turn left onto East Lake Blvd, go under freeway
- Turn right (north) onto Old US Highway 395 for 5.6 miles